The majority of the workflow finish users requirement is, there ought to be a hyperlink to review the workflow item in their email.
- Add a “Send an Email” action to your workflow. Edit the action to pull up the e-mail configuration dialog.
- Select the text and click the “Add hyperlink” button noticed below.When prompted for the address of the link click the string builder button to add the URL
- In SharePoint, go to the kind library exactly where your InfoPath types are stored, and click an existing InfoPath type to open it in the browser.
- Copy the URL with the InfoPath kind. The URL could resemble the following:
where ServerName could be the name of your SharePoint server, SiteName is the name of the SharePoint web site, LibraryName may be the name with the SharePoint kind library, and Form1.xml is definitely the name of an InfoPath kind Copy the URL and paste inside the string builder window .Get rid of the shaded portion just after
- click OK and publish workflow
Now anytime you develop a new InfoPath type and save it to the form library, the SharePoint Designer workflow is began, and an e-mail is sent to the recipients you specified for the e-mail in the SharePoint workflow. When a user opens the email and clicks on the hyperlink inside the e-mail, the InfoPath kind opens within the browser.
Best SharePoint 2013 Hosting
ASPHostPortal.com is Perfect, suitable hosting plan for a starter in SharePoint. ASPHostPortal the leading provider of Windows hosting and affordable SharePoint Hosting. ASPHostPortal proudly working to help grow the backbone of the Internet, the millions of individuals, families, micro-businesses, small business, and fledgling online businesses. ASPHostPortal has ability to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2015, .NET 5/ASP.NET 4.5.2, ASP.NET MVC 6.0/5.2, Silverlight 6 and Visual Studio Lightswitch, ASPHostPortal guarantees the highest quality product, top security, and unshakeable reliability, carefully chose high-quality servers, networking, and infrastructure equipment to ensure the utmost reliability.