Our customers can choose from our 3 different world-class data center. We provide hosting service globally
You can be rest assured that your websites or dedicated servers are secured, managed and monitored in a state-of-the-art facility, and as a customer you have access to our engineers and the most reliable Support team.
Network Operations Center (NOC)
Our Network Operations Center (NOC) is built right in the center of our support facilities and is staffed 24/7/365 by certified systems administrators and network engineers. The 21 screens that make up our NOC monitor everything from network traffic and performance to power, temperature and security systems to services, applications, known vulnerabilities and RAID array status on customer servers.
- Large on-site NOC with 24/7 Engineers
- Real-time monitoring and alerts for all critical systems
- Customer level service and application monitoring
Data Center Building Construction
Our data centers are built upon a unique pod design concept, making them functionally independent with distinct and redundant resources, and fully integrated through our revolutionary network architecture. You can have direct control over your system in any data center and full access to all of our back-end services—all fully automated and on demand.
Our data center is located at Seattle, US. Each data center facility features one or more pods, each built to the same specifications with best-in-class methodologies to support up to 5,000 servers. Leveraging this standardization across all geographic locations, we optimize key data center performance variables including: space, power, network, personnel, and internal infrastructure.
We have tremendous cooling infrastructure, with dual redundant chilled water supply loops and multiple Liebert air conditioning units pumping cold air into the pressurized raised floor of our data center.
- n+1 Liebert VACs w/n+1 supply loops and chillers
- Up to 300 tons of cooling capacity that runs on MCI’s chilled water systems
- Raised floor system for efficient distribution of cooling
Fire Suppression Systems
Our state-of-the-art fire suppression has three levels of protection. The facility is designed and constructed to sustain a seismic event while maintaining business functions and boasts low latency through superior connections to Seattle’s robust fiber optic loops, 55MW of existing electrical capacity, 45 on-site generators with .5-million gallons of on-site fuel storage, and a carrier vault system supported by more than 50 miles of embedded, secure conduits.
- Halon Fire Extinguishers
- VESDA laser smoke detection with dry pipe suppression
- Tightly defined preaction zones for localized fire extinguishing
- Monitored and maintained by both ServePath and MCI 24X7 on & off-site
Fiber and Bandwidth Providers
We operate the Screaming-Fast Network™, featuring multi-homed bandwidth with connections to over 40 networks. We route traffic over major Tier 1 Internet backbones such as UUNet/MCI, Level 3, NTT/Verio, and AboveNet, with no low-quality bandwidth and plenty of network capacity for maximum reliability and scalability.
- 55MW of existing electrical capacity
- 45 on-site generators with 5-million gallons of on-site fuel storage
- A carrier vault system supported by more than 50 miles of embedded, secure conduits